Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Knocking out some WIPs!

After several months of languishing in a corner, it is finally done!  I am so happy too.  I don't think it is a good idea for me to try 3 of one thing.  It gets boring after a while!  I do have some more minis in my future, however.  They have made excellent gifts!


This leaves my list of UFOs or WIPs like so:

1:  July Wooden Bear mini quilt
2.  Orca Bay (top is being assembled)
3.  Four-Squared (waiting for binding to be sewn down)
4:  Hexie:  Part Deux (looooonnnng way from completion)
5:  Charlotte's Baskets (top is done.  waiting for hand quilting)

I plan on having one more finish by the end of the week!  Stay tuned!





2 comments:

  1. Those little seed flowers are super cute! Way to go and have a finish!! I hope to have one soon (like within a week!)...I need to (ready for this???) buy fabric. That is something that does not happen around here often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute mini - love the added buttons! You have a short list - I would never list mine (like sticker shock).

    ReplyDelete