Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Stash Report

Mother's day is not good for the stash report!  Well, this was not a mother's day gift, but I bought it this week from a nice sale at Pink Chalk Fabric.  They are having an anniversary sale at their site, including free shipping with orders over 40.00!  This includes a little goodie bag.  I have been looking for the perfect neutral fabric for the next project, Acappella, by L'Fair Quilts (my post on this quilt can be found here), and found it at Pink Chalk!


The blue fabrics will also be used in Acappella as well.  The picture of the neutral is rather poor, so I wanted to include a stock photo so you can see the print better.




Pink Chalk also included a fun little goodie bag, which included a measuring tape (which will come in handy) as well as a pack of 2.5" charms.  Perfect for a scrappy quilter!



So what am I doing today?  Sewing!


I just finished sewing the hourglass block sections and now have to assemble them.  It feels so good to be finished with them!


Here is your weekly stash report!  I added 6 yards this week which will eventually end up in Acappella.  Perhaps the addition will push me to baste the Charlotte's Basket quilt so I can count some more yardage!  Check out Patchwork Times for more stash reporting!




Stash Report

Used this Week: 0
Used year to Date: 15.5 yards
Added this Week: 6
Added Year to Date: 14.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: 1 yards
UFOs (Charlotte's Baskets, Orca Bay, Wooden Bear July Mini)

No comments:

Post a Comment