Sunday, April 29, 2012

More Orca Bay (Stash report)

I now have more than 250 black and white HSTs complete!  All of the wing triangles are cut as well.


Since I am doing everything out of order, I am next going to tackle the 200+ Hourglass blocks.  I will see you on the other side!

In other quilty news, I will hopefully be planning a new baby quilt (or two) for a friend who has recently gone through IVF!  She is going to her first ultrasound in about a week so perhaps I will know more then!  I am hoping for two little peanuts!

Nothing new in this week's stash report.  I doubt I will report much soon because of the work I need to do with Orca Bay!  I am still very happy with the overall fabric usage.  The net used number will surely be higher by the end of the summer.

Stash Report
Used this Week: 0
Used year to Date: 15.5 yards
Added this Week: 0
Added Year to Date: 8.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: 7 yards

UFOs (Charlotte's Baskets, Orca Bay, Wooden Bear July Mini)

One of these days I need to finish that Wooden Bear mini.  It is almost done, after all!  Please check out Judy's Patchwork Times for more stash busting!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the QSTs and HSTs for Orca Bay. I started the mystery when it first cme out and I'm still working on it. :) I'm hoping I'll be done with it soon to see how my color choices look in the overall pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some fun projects coming up and your stash numbers will look better after they are complete. You are still ahead of the game and in the black.

    ReplyDelete