Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stash Report, Week 11, 2012

I finally used some fabric this week!  I had a few yards of a nice flannel fabric purchased at a Christmas Joann Fabric sale, so I used that up for the back of Carl's t-shirt quilt.  I hope to start on that next weekend.  Also, I am less than 2 feet of binding from finishing the GFG!  I will be posting pictures soon!
 
I am sad to say I am about to return my borrowed Hinterburg quilting frame.  I wasn't a huge fan of the 29 inch frame, but I did like having it around.  I will have to look at other options for hoops or frames to get those big quilts finished.  Next up?  Charlotte's Baskets!
 
In less than one week, I should find out if I am accepted into the PsyD program.  I will soon be posting about that too!
 
 
Used this Week: 3
Used year to Date: 10 yards
Added this Week: 0

Added Year to Date: 8.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: 1.5 yards
UFOs (Charlotte's Baskets, Carl's Quilt)
WIPS (GFG, Wooden Bear July minis)
 
Check out Patchwork Times for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment