Sunday, February 5, 2012

July mini and Stash Report update.

This week has been spent catching up.  Still not there.  In the midst of all this, I was asked to turn a jacquard throw into a larger blanket.  It took me a while to figure out how to turn something woven into a quilt-like blanket.  I don't have a picture, but I ended up using fleece and it turned out fairly well.

In other news, I have made some small progress on the Wooden Bear July mini.  One is completely finished, one just needs the beading, and one is still in the earlier stages.  I finally have fusible so I can get working on that if I find time.


Here is a closeup.  I really like the end result of this mini, but wasn't a fan of all.of.the.buttons!


No changes for Stash report!  I bought fleece but didn't include it because I don't use fleece in quilting.

Used this Week: 0
Used year to Date: 7 yards
Added this Week: 0

Added Year to Date:8.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: -1.5 yards
UFOs (3: GFG, Charlottes Baskets, and the Wooden Bear July mini)

1 comment: