Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stash Report: Week 1, 2012

My first week reporting my stash usage, and I have something to report!  Friday, my MIL saw the Santa mini quilt I made for my grandmother.  She asked for one (and a few other ones too!), so I spent last evening and today finishing it.  I just have to get the yarn for the scarf and hat and embellishment buttons.  Otherwise it is finished!  I estimate I used about a half yard for this one.  It is also wonderful to use up bits of batting too!  I used wool here.



Used this Week: .5 yards
Used year to Date: .5 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: .5 yards

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! It will look great with the yarn and buttons for embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo cute!! Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete